By Nigel King, Adil Khan
- Governance: intensive insurance of company, IT, and safeguard Governance, such as very important themes resembling method improvement and conversation, strategic reporting and keep watch over, and more
- Risk administration: making a probability administration software, appearing possibility evaluation and keep watch over verification, and more
- Compliance administration: Cross-industry, cross-regional legislation and laws, industry-specific legislation and laws, region-specific legislation and regulations
- To maximize actual global studying, the e-book is equipped round a fictional corporation developing its governance processes
- Written by way of specialists with greater than 30 years mixed experience
It turns out that each 12 months because the Enron cave in there was a clean debacle that refuses to reduce the highlight from company Governance, danger, and Compliance management.
Before Sarbanes Oxely compelled corporation managers to develop into chance unsleeping, in case you requested a major govt no matter if he proposal he had enough inner controls, the main most probably solution might were "What is an inner control?"
The e-book is split into 3 significant sections:
- Governance – the place we talk about the strategic administration of the firm, surroundings plans for managers, making disclosures to traders, and making sure that the board understands that the company is assembly its targets and staying inside its policies.
- Risk administration – the place we speak about audit disciplines. this can be the place we figure out what can get it wrong, record what we need to do to avoid it from going flawed and payment that what we predict prevents it going mistaken - truly works! We go through a few of the sub-disciplines in the audit career and convey what instruments are most suitable from in the Oracle relations to assist.
- Compliance administration – the place we map the instruments and amenities that we've got stumbled on within the first sections to frameworks and legislation. We supply this from an and geography agnostic perspective, after which drill into a few particular industries and countries.
What you are going to study from this book
- Master Oracle's Balanced Scorecard that is helping administration govern the company throughout the improvement and communique of approach for the enterprise
- Trace execution of the method that was once specified by the balanced scorecard via Oracle company Intelligence
- Express defense priorities and pursuits within the type of a balanced scorecard and make sure that the goals are in keeping with the company strategy
- Perform probability review and keep an eye on verification
- Capture whistleblower lawsuits via developing a visitor account in iSupport
- Develop and continue keep an eye on documentation that may be potent within the verification of controls incorporated within the audit plan
- Complete assurance of administration Testing—its makes use of, technique and techniques—which is a severe part of the GRC program
- Manage your inner Audit functionality and learn the way it's assisted via entry controls, preventative controls, and configuration controls
- Describe IT Audit actions; supply an strategy for coping with the IT audit application and evaluation examples of automating IT Audit activities
- Look at rules that observe to specific industries and deal with significant compliance concerns in excessive tech production, pharmaceutical and lifestyles sciences, and banking
- Build and deal with an built-in compliance platform to handle local rules in significant monetary zones round the world.
Read Online or Download Governance, Risk, and Compliance Handbook for Oracle Applications PDF
Best enterprise applications books
Layout, enforce, and deal with process middle App Controller
About This Book
Manage program prone utilizing process middle App controller
Move digital Machines from on-premises to Microsoft Azure Cloud, coping with deepest Cloud, and Public Microsoft Azure Cloud
Step-by-step implementation of SQL server, digital computer supervisor, and App Controller
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet is meant for IT pros operating with Hyper-V, Azure cloud, VMM, and personal cloud applied sciences who're trying to find a brief strategy to wake up and working with procedure middle 2012 R2 App Controller. To get the main out of this e-book, you have to be accustomed to Microsoft Hyper-V know-how. wisdom of digital desktop supervisor is useful yet no longer mandatory.
System middle App Controller presents an built-in console that is helping you deal with private and non-private clouds, in addition to cloud-based digital machines and services.
Learning procedure heart App Controller courses you thru a winning implementation of App Controller in minimum time. The e-book starts off by way of masking the best way to set up the necessities and procedure middle digital computing device supervisor Server and concludes with issues corresponding to backup and restoration. by means of the tip of this e-book, you've wide wisdom and a company figuring out of ways to exploit App Controller efficiently.
This ebook is a step by step advisor that introduces you to approach heart App Controller and fast strikes directly to the typical projects which are confronted through an IT expert coping with digital and actual environments inside of an information middle.
A compact certification consultant that can assist you arrange for, and move, the (70-506): TS: Microsoft Silverlight four, improvement examination evaluation This publication and publication will offer all it's essential recognize to move the Microsoft Silverlight four improvement (70-506) examination. encompasses a finished set of try questions and solutions The structure and content material of the e-book suits that of the talents measured by way of the examination heavily, which makes it effortless to concentration your studying and maximize your examine time the place you would like development.
This special examine IBM's software program items which are to be had for e-business allows IBM clients to realize a primary realizing of e-business structure, the place IBM software program items healthy into that structure, and the place to visit get additional information. here's details at the major items and systems for improvement instruments and elements, software server software program, and safe community and administration software program.
SAP HANA is evolving quickly are you on best of the newest advancements? The 3rd version of our best-selling advent covers all floor: from the fundamentals of in-memory know-how to the latest strategies within the HANA panorama. With new discussions of local program improvement, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, and extra, this booklet is all you must take your first HANA steps.
- An Embedded Software Primer
- BIRT, a field guide to reporting
- Discovering Computers & Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: A Fundamental Combined Approach
- Developing Business Applications with OpenStep™
Extra info for Governance, Risk, and Compliance Handbook for Oracle Applications
A NASDAQ listed company where he was responsible for growth strategy, financial restructuring, and corporate governance. He also co-founded Hencie, Inc. in 1996, which was ranked 157th on Inc-500 list of the fastest growing companies and he was nominated as the Entrepreneur of the Year in 2001 by Ernst and Young Company. He has also worked for Oracle Corporation, a Big-4 audit firm, and several startups to gain 20 years of combined experience in enterprise software and audit services. He graduated from Virginia Tech University in 1987 and attended an executive MBA program at the University of Texas in Dallas in 1993-1994.
He swears that as soon as he gets the book finished, he will catch up with his continuing professional education credits (CPE). His patents include, Methods and systems for portfolio planning, Audit management workbench, Internal audit operations for Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and Audit planning. He was fortunate to be hanging around at Oracle when the whole Enron issue happened. A decade later, GRC Apps was born, was new, then grew old, and is now suffused into many of the applications that surround it.
The finance staff may be responsible for collecting results for the objectives. Setting up measures From the scorecard page, click on the browse icon at the top of the left-hand navigation panel and then click on Measure Templates List. The following UI is where you set up measures: In this screen the user is setting up measures. You can set up whether you are trying to get a high result, (such as the percentage of production materials from post consumer content), or a low result, (such as energy per unit produced).