By Dr. Digumarti Bhaskara Rao
Read Online or Download Education for All: global Consensus PDF
Similar education books
This edited assortment examines the interplay among commercial family and diplomacy within the worldwide economic climate. The position of alternate unions has replaced considerably within the period of financial globalization and this e-book analyzes the foremost advancements in union procedure on a neighborhood, nationwide, nearby and international point.
What does literacy suggest within the twenty first century? How can info and communications expertise (ICT) give a contribution to the advance of conventional literacy? and the way do our conventional perspectives of literacy have to switch in keeping with ICT? ICT and literacy ar
Literary innovations: Jewish Texts and Contexts collects essays on Jewish literature which take care of "the manifold ways in which literary texts display their authors' attitudes towards their very own Jewish id and towards assorted elements of the 'Jewish query. '" Essays during this quantity discover the strain among Israeli and Diaspora identities, and among those that write in Hebrew or Yiddish and those that write in different "non-Jewish" languages.
- 4000 Essential English Words, Volume 3
- Traite des sciences et des pratiques de l'education
- GIEE 2011: Gender and Interdisciplinary Education for Engineers: Formation Interdisciplinaire des Ingénieurs et Problème du Genre
- Mastering Hadoop
- Developing Entrepreneurial Potential in Youth: The Effects of Entrepreneurial Education and Venture Creation
Additional info for Education for All: global Consensus
As elaborated in Articles 3-7, the expanded vision encompasses : • Universalizing access and promoting equity; • Focusing on learning • Broadening the means and scope of basic education; • Enhancing the environment for learning; • Strengthening partnerships. 3. The realization of an enormous potential for human progress and empowerment is contingent upon whether people can be enabled to acquire the education and the start needed to tap into the ever expanding pool of relevant knowledge and the new means for sharing this knowledge.
15. International cooperation should give priority to the countries currently least able to meet the basic learning needs of their populations. It should also help countries redress their internal disparities in educational opportunity. Because two- third of illiterate adults and out-of-school children are female, wherever such inequities exist, a most urgent priority is to improve access to education for girls and women, and remove every obstacle that hampers their active participation. Priority Action at National Level 16.
All of society has a contribution to make, recognizing that time energy and funding directed to basic education are perhaps the most profound investment in people and in the future of a country which can be made. 2. Enlarged public-sector support means drawing on the resources of all government agencies responsible for human development, through increased absolute and proportional allocations to basic education services with the clear recognition of competing claims on national resources of which education is an important one, but not the only one.