By Robert K. Ockner (auth.), Jan F. C. Glatz, Ger J. Van Der Vusse (eds.)
Read Online or Download Cellular Fatty Acid-binding Proteins PDF
Best nonfiction_10 books
This sequence of books is designed to aid common practitioners. So are different books. what's strange during this example is their collec tive authorship; they're written by way of experts operating at district normal hospitals. The writers derive their very own experi ence from quite a number instances much less hugely chosen than these on which textbooks are routinely dependent.
Earthquake Displacement Fields and the Rotation of the Earth: A NATO Advanced Study Institute Conference Organized by the Department of Geophysics, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada, 22 June–28 June 1969
The seeds of this convention have been sown with the booklet by means of Press, in 1965, of a paper within which he steered that the displacement box as a result of a massive earthquake may perhaps expand over a lot higher distances than have been concept attainable sooner than. afterward, Mansinha and Smylie mentioned that if Press was once right then, because the redistri bution of important amounts of mass used to be concerned, the inertia tensor of the earth will be altered and therefore reason the earth to wobble; this revived the concept that earth quakes can be the lengthy sought resource for preserving the Chandler Wobble.
- Fundamentals of Molecular Similarity
- Aneuploidy: Etiology and Mechanisms
- Principles of Perinatal—Neonatal Metabolism
- Generatieve Fonologie: En de Linkerkant van de Grammatica
- Connective Tissues in Arterial and Pulmonary Disease
Additional info for Cellular Fatty Acid-binding Proteins
26. synthetic oligonucleotide probe. Neurosci Lett 58: 101-105, 1985 Uhl GR, Zingg HH, Habener JF: Vasopressin mRNA in situ hybridization: localization and regulation studied with oligonucleotide cDNA probes in normal and Brattleboro rat hypothalamus. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 82: 5555-5559, 1985 Priestley JV, Hynes MA, Han VKM, Rethelyi M, Perl ER, Lund PK: In situ hybridization using 32p labelled oligodeoxyribonucleotides for the cellular localisation of mRNA in neuronal and endocrine tissue. An analysis of procedural variables.
N° 1188), Universite de Paris V, 45 rue des Saints-Peres, F 75270 Paris Cedex 06, France Key words: amino acid sequence, bovine, brain, binding Summary A fatty acid-binding protein (FABP) from the cytosol of bovine brain was purified by Sephadex G-75 filtration and electrofocusing. 7 kDa. To ascertain that the purified protein was a FABP, it was submitted to fatty acid-binding tests. Oleic and palmitic acids bound to brain FABP but this was not the case for palmitoyl CoA. 1 for palmitic acid. The complete amino acid sequence of the brain F ABP was determined and a microheterogeneity was observed.
18. 19. 20. AV, Brecher P: Properties and differential regulation of two fatty acid-binding proteins in the rat kidney. J Bioi Chern 263: 15762-15768,1988 Schoentgen F, Pignede G, Bonanno LM, Jolles P: Fattyacid-binding protein from bovine brain. Amino acid sequence and some properties. Eur J Biochem 185: 35-40, 1989 Boersma WJA, Claassen E, Deen C, Gerritse K, Haaijman JJ, Zegers ND: Antibodies to short synthetic peptides for specific recognition of partly denatured protein. Anal Chim Acta 213: 187-197, 1988 Alexander HD, Johnson DA, Rosen J, Jerabek L, Green N, Weissman IL, Lerner RA: Mimicking the alloantigenicity of proteins with chemically synthesized peptides differing in single amino acids.