Read Online or Download B-GL-371-015. Gun Drill, 105 mm Howitzer, LG1 MK II PDF
Best technique books
Encyclopedia of Water technological know-how explores water technological know-how andissues from a global standpoint. themes coated includelakes and streams, oceans, aquatic animals, climate and weather, glaciers, wetlands, ecology, hydropower, advertisement fishing, acid rain, activity, toxins, economics, water conservation, overseas water legislations, worldwide warming and lots more and plenty extra.
The fourth internationalworkshop,“EngineeringSocietiesin the brokers international” (ESAW 2003) was once a three-dayevent that came about on the finish of October 2003. After earlier occasions in Germany, the Czech Republic, and Spain, the workshop crossed the Channel, to be held on the premises of Imperial collage, London.
Formal Techniques for Computer Systems and Business Processes: European Performance Engineering Workshop, EPEW 2005 and International Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods, WS-FM 2005, Versailles, France, September 1-3, 2005. Proceedings
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of 2 colocated overseas workshops EPEW 2005 (European functionality Engineering Workshop) and WS-FM 2005 (Web companies and Formal equipment) held in Versailles, France in September 2005. The 20 revised complete papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty nine submissions.
- Engineering Geology Field Manual
- Student solutions manual to accompany Engineering circuit analysis
- energy metabolism in the brain
- Advances in Robot Kinematics: Motion in Man and Machine: Motion in Man and Machine
- Occupational Ergonomics: Design and Management of Work Systems (Principles and Applications in Engineering, 15)
Additional resources for B-GL-371-015. Gun Drill, 105 mm Howitzer, LG1 MK II
PLANTING AIMING POSTS 30. Notes: a. No 1 will order “AIMING POSTS LEFT FRONT” (or RIGHT REAR). b. To reduce confusion, aiming posts shall be planted alternately between guns and to the left front and right rear of each gun. For example, No 1 gun left front, No 2 gun right rear, etc. In addition, aiming posts cannot be located in the same sector between two guns. c. When aiming posts are to be planted, No 1 will indicate to No 4 where the near post is to be planted. The distance from the gun to the near post shall be approximately 50 metres; however, the distance from the gun to the near post will equal that from the near post to the far post regardless of distance.
During the laying of the gun in the C of A and the recording of C of A, both the longitudinal and cross level bubbles of the sight mount must be central. The setting of the elevating knob of the dial sight and the elevation of the gun does not effect the accuracy of this drill. j. Under no circumstances will No 1 amend his C of A record without orders from the GPO. Should it be obvious that the C of A record is wrong, No 1 will report the fact to the GPO who will arrange for a check and order a new record made.
2) No 2, alternating with Nos 4, 5 and 6, will carry a prepared round, excluding charges, to the gun to be loaded. The loading number will take up B-GL-371-015/FP-001 41 Gun Drill, 105 mm Howitzer, LG1 MK II the loading position beside the left trail, halfway between the spade and breech, facing the breech, and clear of recoil. b. (3) At the appropriate moment No 1 will order “LOAD”. ”. No 1 will check the fuze setting. (5) No 1 will order “CORRECT” if the round is correct. He will hold the excluded charge bags for that round until the round is fired and then will throw the bags over the right trail.