By James E. Smith (auth.), Pen-Chung Yew, Jingling Xue (eds.)
On behalf of this system committee, we have been happy to give this year’s software for ACSAC: Asia-Paci?c desktops structure convention. Now in its 9th yr, ACSAC keeps to supply an outstanding discussion board for researchers, educators and practitioners to come back to the Asia-Paci?c area to switch rules at the most recent advancements in computers structure. This yr, the paper submission and evaluation techniques have been semiautomated utilizing the loose model of CyberChair. We obtained 152 submissions, the most important quantity ever.Eachpaperwasassignedatleastthree,mostlyfour,andinafewcaseseven ?ve committee contributors for overview. all the papers have been reviewed in a t- monthperiod,duringwhichtheprogramchairsregularlymonitoredtheprogress of the evaluation procedure. whilst reviewers claimed insufficient services, extra reviewers have been solicited. after all, we obtained a complete of 594 studies (3.9 in keeping with paper) from committee participants in addition to 248 coreviewers whose names are stated within the complaints. we want to thank them all for his or her time and e?ort in delivering us with such well timed and fine quality stories, a few of them on super brief notice.
Read Online or Download Advances in Computer Systems Architecture: 9th Asia-Pacific Conference, ACSAC 2004, Beijing, China, September 7-9, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Similar computers books
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the twenty first Annual Symposium on Theoretical elements of computing device technology, STACS 2004, held in Montpellier, France, in March 2004. The fifty four revised complete papers awarded including invited contributions have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from greater than 2 hundred submissions.
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the 4th foreign Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and applied sciences, DALT 2006, held in Hakodate, Japan in could 2006 as an linked occasion of AAMAS 2006, the most foreign convention on self sufficient brokers and multi-agent platforms.
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the 20 th foreign Workshop on Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing, LCPC 2007, held in Urbana, IL, united states, in October 2007. The 23 revised complete papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty nine submissions.
Bio-inspired Modeling of Cognitive Tasks: Second International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation, IWINAC 2007, La Manga del Mar Menor, Spain, June 18-21, 2007, Proceedings, Part I
The 1st of a two-volume set, this publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the second one overseas Work-Conference at the interaction among typical and synthetic Computation, IWINAC 2007, held in l. a. Manga del Mar Menor, Spain in June 2007. The 126 revised papers awarded are thematically divided into volumes.
- Extensions of the UNITY Methodology: Compositionality, Fairness and Probability in Parallelism
- Gamestar (October 2002)
- Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuit Layout (Distinguished Dissertations in Computer Science)
- Multiagent System Technologies: First German Conference, MATES 2003 Erfurt, Germany, September 22-25, 2003 Proceedings
- LISTE RECAPITULATIVE DES PRODUITS DON'T LA CONSOMMATION OU LA VENTE ONT ETE INTERDITS OU RIGOUREUSEMENT REGLEMENTEES OU QUI ONT ETE RETIRES DU MARCHE OU ... Produits Pharmaceutiques (French Edition)
- Queueing Networks and Markov Chains: Modeling and Performance Evaluation with Computer Science Applications 2nd Edition
Extra info for Advances in Computer Systems Architecture: 9th Asia-Pacific Conference, ACSAC 2004, Beijing, China, September 7-9, 2004. Proceedings
Under this cache partition, the cache miss analysis of these 3 references is shown in Figure 3. It shows that the cache miss analysis of these 3 references can proceed independently, there are no influence mutually. Fig. 2. The top row indicates 10 memory reference instructions. The bottom row shows the corresponding memory locations. Making reasonable cache partition and limiting the appropriate number of cache lines hold by each reference, cache misses can decrease obviously. The “limiting” can be carried out by a compiler through appending cache hints to some memory instructions.
10. P. Jouppi. Improving direct-mapped cache performance by the audition of a small fully-associative cache and prefetch buffers, ISCA, 1990. 11. M. Hamada and E. Fujiwara. A class of error control codes for byte organized memory system-SbEC-(Sb+S)ED codes. IEEE Trans. on Computers, 46(1):105110, January 1997. 12. S. Park and B. Bose. Burst asymmetric/unidirectional error correcting/detecting codes, FTC, June, 1990. 13. Understanding Soft and Firm Errors in Semiconductor Devices. Actel Whitepaper, 2002.
Thus with Efficient Victim Mechanism on Sector Cache Organization 25 victim mechanism the workload basically keeps more cache lines to save cache misses in this level. Other issues, like quantitative spatial localities that make SVC performs differently, say reduces different percentage of miss ratio reduced by LVC with same entries, play minor role in this level. In some cases (GCC with 8 victim entries), the VST buffer approach performs better than LVC even without any data array. After investigation we concluded that the VST buffer approach sometimes uses the victim buffer more efficiently and can avoid be thrashed.